I’ve never been good at writing “about me” posts. In my myspace days, my about me section was usually a song lyric or quote simply because despite hours of deep thought ( who AM I?), I was never able to write an “about me” that I was satisfied with. But one thing I am good at is list making. So here are some facts about me-
1. My name is Jordan and I am 20 years old!
2. I am obsessed with anything Disney! Beyond obsessed. No, it is not just for kids.
3. My favorite color is pink!
4. I just finished my sophomore year of college– the most stressful but rewarding year of my life.
5. I am a liberal studies major and I plan to be a first grade teacher someday.
6. I love decorating! I have multiple pinterest boards https://www.pinterest.com/jordanrtodd/decorate/ dedicated to interior design- I just wish I had the wallet to match my taste!
7. I lived in Florida until I was 9 and then moved to California. Even though I have spent the majority of my life in California, I will always be a Florida girl at heart.
8. I am a vegetarian. But not one of the healthy ones. I’m one of the ones who lives off of macaroni and cheese, pizza, and French fries.
9. I love crafts! Now that summer is here, I am excited to try out some pinspired DIYS and share them here!
10. I have an amazing family– my mom was actually the one who gave me the push I needed to finally start blogging.
11. I have been with my boyfriend, Zach, for almost 4 years (on July 7th!)
12. I am inspired by Lauren Conrad, Reese Witherspoon, and Blair Waldorf.
13. I will be blogging about lots of things- beauty, fashion, things I have learned, Disney, crafting, favorites and reviews…
14. I’m an Aquarius who is a mediocre swimmer, but dreams of being a mermaid.
15. I believe in being kind to everyone.
16. My favorite animals are alligators, giraffes and flamingos.
17. I love to read!!!
18. I am 5’0, which is no fun when I have two VERY tall younger siblings.
19. I am obsessed with instagram and taking pictures! I really want to learn more about photography and eventually get a professional camera, but for now the lens of my iphone will have to do! https://instagram.com/jordan_rosemarie/
20. I am really excited to start this blog. I have always loved to write. I don’t know how many people will actually be reading this… but I really hope to meet some fellow bloggers! Please say hi if you want 🙂