Lately I have been on a mission to take better care of my skin. Turning 21 recently made me realize, I’m an adult now. No one is going to take care of my skin for me. My skin care routine has been lacking in the past. I probably have broken ever rule of skin care at one point or the other. But I am turning over a new leaf! So I went shopping to pick out some new skin care products. The skin care aisle is VERY intimidating to me, I spent a little over 10 minutes just looking at face wash. I decided to pick up two different face washes, one for morning and one for night. One of the items I had to grab was I bought the other face wash at Walmart, and then found the fruit infusions at Grocery Outlet. I have been using this product for two weeks now so I thought it would be a good time to write a review!
- While looking through the face wash aisle, I was looking for a product that would motivate me to wash my face every morning. I am NOT a morning person. So usually, the thought of having to wash my face in the morning is the last thing I want to do. In the past, I would wash my face in the AM occasionally at best. This product has made me so excited about washing my face, I have not missed a single morning.
- I was immediately drawn to the packaging of this face wash. I imagined the purple bottle prettily sitting on my bathroom counter and became very excited! I also like the shape of the bottle. I like that it is a squeeze out container (is that the write term? haha) rather than a pump. In the past I have used pumps, but I hate that pumps often break or it becomes difficult to get out product when you start to run low.
- I wanted something scented. I did not want something that smelled medicated. I needed a product that invigorates my senses and makes me want to put it on right away! Let me tell you, THIS PRODUCT SMELLS AMAZING. It literally smells exactly like a berry smoothie!
- This product feels extremely smooth going on my face. It gently exfoliates and it really feels like I am getting a deep, yet gentle clean.
- Results: I feel a major improvement in my skin already. Not only has it improved my acne, but I think it also has really made my complexion look better overall. My skin is very combination, I’m acne prone, I get oily, I get dry- it’s a mess. Usually, even if my skin is not breaking out- I feel like I have to wear makeup because my skin itself just does not look good. My makeup has been going on smoother too, which I think is partly due to the exfoliating quality of this product. Yesterday I went out with 0 makeup on for the first time in a very long time, and I felt great. I think the wash kept my oil at bay throughout the day and even though I have a pimple or two, my skin did not look red, dry and lifeless like it usually does without makeup.
- Overall, I would rate this product a 9/10. I loved everything about this product and would not change a thing about it. I originally rated it a 10, but then I noticed that I can no longer find this product on Clean and Clear’s website. I am crossing my fingers that it is not discontinued because this is a product I definitely would love to keep using.
*I hope you found this review helpful, it is my first beauty review and I really would like to do more of these in the future. Let me know if you would like to see more!